Wednesday, June 8, 2011

The birthday timeline

After yesterday's party and hullabaloo, I'm just about birthdayed out. But not quite yet. I don't think I've ever done a birthday picture timeline for Anna, so age 5 seems a good time to start.

BIRTH DAY


AGE 1

I also had to add this one because she looks like such a little elf or munchkin or elfkin.

AGE 2

AGE 3

AGE 4

AGE 5
I like how the backgrounds in this one and her 4th birthday are nearly identical. Those may have been the very same bananas from last year . . .

But I don't like how fast she went from 5 to a sultry 16.

More to come on the party and all that. It was fun, it was exhausting, it was very cute — which means it's worth reporting on, I think. I'll get to it right after I stop feeling like I got beat up yesterday.

2 comments:

  1. That elfkin kills me because she makes that exact face (with hands) STILL, right?? What the hey? People aren't the same people they were as babies. (in my mind)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I believe she does. I'll have to see if I can get photographic proof of that.

    ReplyDelete