Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Something a litte freaky

Sometimes when we're sitting around and talking, Trevor will clean the hair out of my brushes for me (which is sort of a gross job — isn't he the best?). After he cleaned out another mass of hair the other day, he rolled it up into a ball and we analyzed the color, commenting on how dark it looked, lamenting the loss of our blond hair (we both had super blond hair as kids), and wondering what to call our ambiguous hair colors now. So then I told him to hold the hair up to his and see how close it was in color.

Um, it was EXACTLY the same.

It was seriously a little freaky. We totally couldn't see any difference between the two. I could understand more if we were related in any way, but since we're not, it was just too bizarre. I realize this story is a little bit gross (who likes to talk about their own personal hair balls?), but I couldn't not share this.

You know how they say that married couples start to look like each other, after so many years together? I guess we're on our way...

3 comments:

  1. The fact that you felt the need to post a blog about this little experience warms my heart with deliciously hilarious joy. I can just see you guys freaking out on the couch and having some Twilight Zone moment.

    Priceless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It probably has something to do with where you live... less sunshine?? Or I guess it could just be a bizarre coincidence...;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perhaps you guys are actually twins, separated at birth. Does Anna have a third eye anywhere?

    ReplyDelete