Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Our trip to Germany, in pictures

Here are a few fun pictures from our amazing temple trip to Germany a couple weeks ago. I'm realizing now that they're mostly just of Anna, because she's so adorable, and that they mostly cover the bus trips there and back. But oh well. Not much we could do while we were at the temple.

on the bus

This is when Anna decided to eat a pretzel stick like she was smoking a cigarette . . . on our way to the temple. (That was the first and only time she's ever done that. So crazy.)

The daughter of a thumbsucker (me)...
...lending a hand to her dad.

On the temple grounds, near the temple "hotel."

You can barely see Anna in her pink jacket in front of the temple. This was near the fountains, which Anna consistently referred to as the "bath."

This is part of the group of Polish members that went on the trip, in front of the temple.

I LOVE these next 4 pictures with all my heart and soul, so much so that I almost considered making them their own post. This is what our angel looks like early in the morning after sleeping on our laps on a bus all night. Isn't she gorgeous?



6 comments:

  1. I love morning head. So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Guess who found out your blog? Me, Sara Moncivais from BYU. That's who. Don't be freaked out, i was just wondering how you guys were doing and i was on the internet so i googled it.
    and here you are. so hi there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm laughing looking at those Anna pictures. I love them! Did Adam ever come back to claim his seats? He must've felt pretty connected to them to put his name all over them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Trevor! This is Lara Hays. When I emailed your mom my blogger link, she sent me yours! It's been so fun to see all the adventures your little family has been up to. My link is www.thezierkes.blogspot.com. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think i might need to make the 2nd picture (in the set of 4 at the bottom) my desktop background. crazy hair, pudgy cheeks, smiling a little crazily. Oh yes. That one is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete