Monday, February 25, 2008

I'm it.

I knew it was inevitable. Since I was like the last person in the world to get a blog, I'm like the only person left who hasn't been tagged. :D So anyway. Here it is.

A: The rules of the game are posted at the beginning. B: Each player answers the questions about themselves. C: At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog. (Or not...)

10 years ago:
I was sporting braces and a drivers license (a lethal combination) as a sophomore at Lone Peak High School.

On my to-do list:
Figure out what to make for 40 people for dinner on Sunday, shop for the food, and somehow transport it to the church this weekend. Oh, and then go crazy.

5 places that I've lived:
Highland, UT
Good ol Monticello Apartments (say that with an 's' instead of a 'ch' sound—that's how the locals did it), Provo, UT
"The Dev" (I hated this nickname for the Devonshire Apartments, but I also hated how everyone would call it DevonSHYER because I had just returned from England and that's NOT how the locals say it...), Provo, UT
London, England (on study abroad)
Lodz, Poland

5 jobs i have had:
Sundae/sandwich maker, Thanksgiving Point Soda Fountain, Lehi, UT (my first real job — I broke a million plates on my first day and accidentally served a family a round of disgusting soda water)
HEPE secretary, BYU, Provo, UT (This was for the GE Health and Physical Education class, but most people thought I was calling myself the Happy Secretary)
Free-lance editor
Writer for the Life & Style section of the Daily Herald, Provo, UT (Man, I miss those perks...getting into concerts and restaurants for free, all in the name of journalism)
Personal Manager, for Trevor and Anna, all the time (some people might call me a personal assistant, but I prefer to call it "managing")

What I would do if I became a Billionaire:
go shopping, hire a personal chef for the nights I don't feel like cooking, fly home for a visit, and donate to some charities so I don't feel so selfish

Bad Habits:
waiting until the last possible dish is dirty before I do the dishes

Things I really enjoy:
Trevor, Anna, reading, writing, laughing, playing games

Things people don't know about me:
someday I will write a book. I don't know what it will be about, but I'll write one.

Now I get to pick five people: I'm going to opt out of this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment