Wednesday, October 31, 2012

The costume

Whelp, the holiday took an interesting turn. Anna has been under the weather but we were holding our breath to see if she'd be better by today. Turns out, she has strep. So the dinner plans got rearranged and we were going to give trick or treating the boot, but she was surprisingly chipper by the time evening rolled around. So we dressed her up and I pulled her in the wagon to exactly five houses. One lady gave Anna several handfuls of candy, because she loves her, so it was like she was out all night. Almost the perfect Halloween.

Here's her three-part bird costume (part peacock, swan, and phoenix):




I love all of the poses she selected. As for my tooth fairy costume, I rocked it. Too bad I don't have a good picture of me rocking it. You'll just have to imagine how amazing my giant-toothbrush-for-a-wand was.

*   *   *   *   *

And don't forget to visit Writing With Ashley. This week, I post about dealing with distractions, like what to do when you're becoming more familiar with IMDB than your current work in progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment