Thursday, October 18, 2012

Big News

I mean, BIG NEWS. I decided my writing posts needed a home of their own, so I created a blog just about my writing. Fancy that. Meet writingwithashley.blogspot.com.

I will be posting weekly on this new blog, so now your Thursdays will be even more thrilling. Writing with Ashley definitely won't have as many cute pictures of Anna or as many names of old ladies, but it will still be fun. 

Go on over and check it out and get an update on how THE BOOK is going (and find out its title!) and where I am on the road to publishing awesomedom. (And yes, I will be using this phrase anywhere and everywhere I can. Probably until I arrive at said place and people tell me not to use it anymore because it's a little embarrassing and it wasn't even that cool in the first place.)

No comments:

Post a Comment