Sunday, October 23, 2011

Anna's feelings about stake conference

Several days ago, I mentioned to Anna that we would be going to stake conference today and she groaned. Vehemently. I was pretty surprised by this. When I asked her what the deal was, she moaned, "It's sooooo long!" And it is. I tried to tell her that it would be fun because I would bring snacks and some fun things to do, but she wasn't having any of it.

Then yesterday, she said something about primary and I had to remind her that she wouldn't be going because of stake conference. Again, the groaning. Then she said, with quite the attitude, "Fine, I'll just wear something ugly, then."

I guess that was how she was going to make a public statement about her feelings?

Then today, when getting dressed for said stake conference, she chose a dress that was apparently not ugly enough. She said, "I guess I'll just have ugly hair, then."

I never knew she felt so strongly about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment