Wednesday, September 16, 2009

A new do

I tell ya, I have such a hard time cutting my hair. I'm always glad when I do it, because it's nice to have an actual style and I'm also such a lazy bum and hate taking a long time to fix it. But having naturally curly hair gives me ulcers when I think about cutting it short. This is because when my hair gets short, it has a propensity to be a) old lady hair, b) triangle hair, or c) both—my biggest fears. But those fears were not realized and I think I came out ahead after this haircut.

Here's the before...
(I didn't crop Anna out of this photo because she looks simultaneously like a total ragamuffin and a little demonic. Amazing.)

And after.













So it's your basic A-line with some longer chunks up front for a bit of added funk. And I kind of feel a little bit flapper when it's curly, but who doesn't like that? So far so good, I think. I like how fast I can dry it and that it has an actual style. Pretty fun, huh? Now, why didn't I do this sooner?

7 comments:

  1. Very classy both ways. Way to chanel your inner movie star.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the same problem as you with the triangle hair, it's no fun. But I just got mine cut too and I think we have the same haircut, but I think yours looks cuter. :)

    ReplyDelete