Thursday, September 10, 2009

Guilty pleasures

* vanilla ice cream cones from McDonald's (unnaturally white and so delicious)
* vanilla ice cream cones from McDonald's (I love them so much, it was worth putting it twice.)
* Pink (the singer)
* The Terminator movies
* The Twilight books (Actually, these are more like a drug. Yes, I inhaled and was forced to continue at an unhealthy pace until I was done. I'm not proud of it, but it was definitely more extreme that just a guilty pleasure. But I'm clean now.)
* Monster Ballads, the CD
* naps
* reading a book while Anna takes a looooong bath (when I should be cleaning the bathroom or doing something else productive)
* Tom Jones (the singer)
* white bread
* rereading Harry Potter books (or any other favorite)
* eating a tub of Ben and Jerry's all by myself (I used to do this in college and would stretch one container out for at least a week, or so. Now I marvel at the self-control I once had.)
* funeral potatoes

Yours?

6 comments:

  1. Neil Diamond, Nutella and potato chips, People.com.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Coupons (I know), long showers, Ghirardelli milk chocolate chips

    ReplyDelete
  3. Trashy celebrity gossip, Wizards of Waverly Place, Barbies (I always go look at them in the toy aisle - they're so pretty!), Ruffles Potato chips, Love Actually, Lois Lowry books.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally should have put people.com and potato chips on there.

    And that would segue into my second point about how all of my guilty pleasures make me sound like a tubby glutton. Geez...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think the McFlurry is the perfect dessert

    ReplyDelete
  6. i am late commenting but i will say this:

    why are half of these guilt-inducing? re-reading HP? Terminator? funeral potatoes? All worthy things.

    You should be proud. As for the other half, well...................

    ReplyDelete