Saturday, March 29, 2008

On the mend

So Trevor's home from the hospital. He actually got home a few days ago, but we've all needed some time to recover and I haven't since posted an update...obviously. The doctors think it was Trevor's ulcerative colitis that flared up and not the flu or an infection. He went to the hospital to get rehydrated, and once they rehydrated him, he felt a million times better. And boy was the hospital an experience. I hope soon that we'll post Trevor's thoughts on the whole ordeal.

Anyhow, thanks for everyone's kind words of love and support. We all needed it. But Trevor's on the mend and, after a lot of naps and lounging around, we're all on the road to recovery. (What other clichés are there?) Check back soon for the whole story.

2 comments:

  1. Yeah! I'm glad you all ended up being OK and that Trevor got rehydrated. I'm excited to hear about the whole experience. I haven't heard any Brian Adams for a whole week now. I miss Poland.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I read here http://wiadomosci.wp.pl/wiadomosc.html?kat=9922&wid=9903683
    abour Trevor's problems to legalize his wife stay in Poland, and can read him saying that whats he experiences is an awfull bureaucracy he never saw elsewhere. Well, perhaps he did never saw, but believe me that is nothing, they just respect the rules, and at least u can experience what the Poles abroad used to face since years, and still continue to experience esp. in the USA. If we bo to the USA as touristes, as your wife did coming to Poland, they are simply expelled if catched living there longer than 3 month. As far as I know, nobody expelled your wife nor your daughter from Poland.
    Greetings, hope that anyway you do not suffer too much from all that.
    Janusz

    ReplyDelete