Monday, May 7, 2012

Tecla was for real!

Can you believe it? Tecla... What on earth. I just have to keep saying it over and over again, I can hardly believe someone was burdened with that name.

So the ones I made up were
Florice
Elma
Reva
Velna
and, you guessed it, 
Ulna

But the worst part about this is that it means all the rest of those were for real. Verla, Arthel, Athra (what?!), and, yes, El Jean. Leatrice is pretty bad, as is Melva. Man alive! It's so hard to pick the worst. Erna and Una . . . now it's just starting to sound ridiculous. But I guess if I had to pick the worst of the worst, I think I would have to go with Tecla. That's one of the best attempts I've seen to feminize a near-random grouping of letters. And who doesn't love "Tec" for a nickname?

1 comment:

  1. Tecla! oh man. tecla... hey tecla! no. my brain does not compute.

    ReplyDelete