Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Silly names

I saw this on a friend's Facebook page and it gave me a chuckle. See if it gives you one when you figure out your own wacky names.

1. ROCK STAR NAME: (first pet & current car)
Daisy Accord

2.YOUR GANGSTA NAME: (fave ice cream flavor, favorite cookie),
Chocolate Chocolate Chip

3. YOUR “FLY Guy/Girl” NAME: (first initial of first name, first three letters of your last name),
A.Ban

4. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (favorite color, favorite animal)
Green Kitten

5. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, city where you were born),
Scoresby Provo (Kinda lame. See, this is why you should give girls middle names.)

6. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first),
Banas (I don't really know how to pronounce that.)

7. SUPERHERO NAME: (”The” + 2nd favorite color, favorite drink),
The Lavender Pina Colada

8. NASCAR NAME: (the first names of your grandfathers)
William Alvin

9.WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (mother’s & father’s middle names)
Judy Lynn (ha ha. This one made me laugh. So generic...)

10. TV WEATHER ANCHOR NAME: (Your 5th grade teacher’s last name, a major city that starts with the same letter)
Bennion Baltimore

6 comments:

  1. This is fun! I'm going to copy it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the forced alliteration on number 10 - it's so true though! The best one is #2.

    Slash... I had a Mrs. Bennion in elementary school. Were you at Highland at that point in your life? As I remember her she already looked like a grandma with short, permed/poofy hair...

    ReplyDelete
  3. That gave me a chuckle too! I'll have to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Melissa, why have we not discussed our Mrs. Bennion connection before? It has to be the same one, as I was definitely at Highland then and she had short, curly hair.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Many of these apply to me too. :) I like my superhero name: Blue Smoothie. Heck yes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i certainly came up with some winner and some weiners

    ReplyDelete