Friday, January 16, 2009

See post

The other day, I wrote Trevor an email while he was at school with the subject "worst day ever." The email started with "see subject." I gave two more extremely short sentences, detailing why the day had reached said level of doom, and then ended.

For some reason, we got to talking later about how it would be really funny to change it up and put "see email" in the subject line. I don't know why, but that struck me as really super funny. I still have leftover laughs about it.

And then I thought you could do the same thing with a blog post. I guess titles are perhaps a little different than subjects and both do come in handy at times, but sometimes when I'm tired of being clever, they're just generally an annoyance.

So I'll leave it up to you. Funny? or Had to be there?

5 comments:

  1. definitely funny. but of course i would think so.

    glesse you, ash. (guess what my word verification word is?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. See comment.

    I thought it was funny! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. funny! :> Have you played bad poetry latelY?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now we need a new post that explains why that day was the "worst day ever." (I hope it was just dumb stuff like the toilet flooding and not really serious stuff like your favorite show got cancelled! :-)

    Sandra

    P.S. I also vote funny!

    ReplyDelete