Friday, November 7, 2008

Shouting

Ever since Anna was young, since like 5 months ago, we've always had fun teaching her different emotions. A favorite post from June featured her expressing a few on command. (Gotta love being a parent.)

And a few weeks ago, we had some more fun that happened to involve sidewalk chalk. I drew the faces and, when my back was turned, Anna added the "vocal illustrations," I guess you could say. Or the orange and pink lines spewing forth from their mouths. I love how random yet deliberate they seem to be. She must be gifted.

3 comments:

  1. reminds me of the drawings from "Cache".... Happy Haneke!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, i'm pretty sure they're vomiting, and one of them, happily. This is probably because Anna is so good at fake-puking. You really ought to put up some video of that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The, "Anna, can you be sick?" gag (<--- pun!) is my favorite. I second Jen's motion.

    ReplyDelete