Thursday, November 20, 2008

Is it just me?

Or are the word verification things when you post comments getting easier?

For some reason, it seems like they were a lot more difficult to decipher back a while ago. Every time I came face to face with one of them, it used to really freak me out, thinking that if I messed up only one letter Blogger was going to identify me as a bot or something and shut down my computer.

But maybe others have struggled like me and called Blogger to complain. Either that or I have mastered word verification discernment and now they seem like a piece of cake. What do you think?

2 comments:

  1. They seem to be actual words right now with letters you can read. I noticed the same thing. Once I tried the word verification thing for a friend's blog three times and still couldn't do it...and gave up. Now I'm having no problem at all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, it's like "Ooo, you can't read the word now that it's italicized!" So tricky.

    ReplyDelete