Wednesday, January 23, 2008

A mind of her own

So the other day, I was busy digging in our fridge for something buried way at the bottom. I was focused on my task and only halfheartedly keeping Anna away from the fridge. (She LOVES to pull things out of the fridge and play with them. Her favorite is the lemon juice. She goes for that first and, if she gets it, she yells "Ju!" (for juice) and "oper" (for open). I feel kind of bad that I never let her have any...)

Anyway, after much digging, I noticed she had moved away from me and was strangely quiet. I turned around and saw that she had gotten an egg out of the fridge and was rubbing it on her cheek. Yes, that's right. Rubbing it on her cheek. I laughed and then held my hand out for the egg, and then she laughed and relinquished it calmly, as though she knew she could never get away with it. Precious.

1 comment:

  1. Ahh.. you paint such a good picture. I can totally see her doing that. Rolling an egg on her cheek? so anna.

    ReplyDelete