Sunday, January 6, 2008

Happy Birthday T-party!


I know I'm a couple days late, but Trevor still deserves a nod for being born 26 years ago. (Thanks, Linda, for your part in that. I will be forever grateful. And you too, Randy.)

So we spent Friday (the 4th) exactly the way Trevor wanted: watching movies. We watched one during breakfast, another during lunch, and another over dinner. We ate some raspberry cream cheese cake (take note of my kindergartener cursive) and relished in our lovely laziness. It was a good day. Here are a few of my favorite recent Trevor pictures that the birthday Scrooge grudgingly allowed me to put up.






6 comments:

  1. Hi Ashley! I am so glad you have a blog! I'm glad you had a good Christmas and New Year's. Sounds like Poland is a pretty interesting place. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gina! Good to hear from you. I checked your blog again the other day. Keaton is adorable. But I should start commenting more so that people know I've been to their blogs, so I'm not like a silent stalker or anything...

    ReplyDelete
  3. what the hey? i left a comment--an awesome comment, mind you-- hours ago and i guess it didn't take. What a rip-off.

    Well, this will never be as good as the original but i just wanted to say that i'm licking my chops at your cake. It looks delish.

    Also, i love the picture with the oranges. So great. And i also love the one where trevor's hanging anna upside down all calm-like.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmmmmmm the cake looks yummy. Happy Birthday Trevor!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks guys. I'll pass along the birthday wishes. (And, having consumed half of the enormous cake, I can tell you that it was, in fact, delicious.)

    ReplyDelete
  6. happy happy birthday trevor!
    hope all is well in poland. we miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete