Sunday, June 23, 2013

Two recipes

I have made a couple of things lately that need to be shared. (And it's been way too long since I have posted about food. I've still been baking and cooking, but I guess I've just been too busy eating . . . )

The first recipe is Honey Strawberry freezer jam that I got from this site. I was on the lookout for a freezer jam recipe that used honey instead of sugar, and this one was easy and delicious. Big fan.






And in opposite news, I have already made these sugar-full Peanut Butter Cup Brownie Cookies from this site two times in the past couple months, and they're a new favorite. They truly are a perfect soft and chewy blend of brownies and cookies, and I will support nearly anything that combines two of my favorite ingredients (PB and chocolate). The only change I made was adding WAY more peanut butter cups because I like more peanut butter to my chocolate. I added more PB chunks to the batter, and then I saved some to add once I got the dough on the cookie sheet.

2 comments:

  1. Ash, c'mon. Post up. I love me new recipes as much as the next gal but I need some new stuff. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, I know. I'm way behind. Too much summer fun going on. But I'll get on it.

    ReplyDelete