Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Happy Day

Today is a special day. I can't really go into detail about what I'm doing that makes it so special because I'm writing this the night before. But I can for sure tell you what I'm NOT going to be doing today.

I will not be visiting
I should totally appropriate this for my own personal logo. I love it.


I will not be having lunch with

(mostly because she's a fictional character, but otherwise...)


I will not be shopping for sofas at


I will not travel down


And I will not use this on my dry, itchy skin.

I will, however, be eating pancakes spelling out my name. Yes, I know how to do it up right. Maybe I'll post a picture as proof, maybe not. We'll see how they turn out. In other words,

Happy Ash Wednesday, everyone.*


* And for those who don't  recognize traditionally or nontraditionallyAsh Wednesday, this means 40 days (not counting Sundays) until Easter for you. See? We can all find a reason to celebrate.

3 comments:

  1. Happy Ash Wednesday! Hurray! Eat Pancakes! (I hope you took pictures.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Ash Wednesday, Ash. I'm giving you up for Lent. Sucker.

    Just kidding, how could i?

    Fun times with this post. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I still have a Happy ash Wednesday card you sent to me in 2001. Weird.

    ReplyDelete