Friday, July 2, 2010

Reaction to Toy Story 3

So you've probably read other people's comments about the movie or seen it for yourself. If you haven't yet, the reviews are all true. Pixar outdid themselves and the ending really was touching.

But my favorite part? Sitting next to Anna and seeing her get SO into it. Every time Woody was in mortal peril, Anna couldn't stand it anymore and she'd turn to me with a look of utter terror and both hands on her cheeks and shout "WOODY!" (Good thing the movie was so loud because she really did shout a number of times.) Her eyes would stay worried until I told her again and again that he'd be okay. It was a treat to see her so attached to the characters and to see her unabashed and affectionate response.

So I would for sure recommend the movie. And I'd even consider renting out Anna to really complete your experience.

3 comments:

  1. so great.

    i think i would pay to watch anna watch a movie. (creeper)

    ReplyDelete
  2. At the end of the movie, Grace looked at me with tears in her eyes and said, "Mom, I don't wanna go to college!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved both of these comments. And I like how Creeper Jen is making much more of an appearance these days. She sure adds some spice.

    ReplyDelete