Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Here we go again...

...but-not-on-our own... Going down the only road we've ever known...(Whitesnake? Anyone? Okay, so that just popped into my head when I typed the title of this post, and I had to keep it going. {crickets})

So ANYWAY, remember when I said that Trevor and his team raised all of the money necessary to shoot their film next week? Well, that is now not the case.

They are working like crazy to get the last $700 by tomorrow. So if you were meaning to donate but never got around to it, here's your chance:

http://www.sandbagsfilm.com/donateform.php

And if you're now just deciding to do it, go right ahead. They can use every. little. bit.

Click here to visit the film's website.

As a token of our appreciation, here's the picture of Trevor that I love so much from the film's website:
Isn't it great? Doesn't it just look like he's saying, with a slightly British accent, "I'm a director."

Anyway, we'd like to give another HUGE thank you for those who already donated. Your generosity is amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment