Monday, February 1, 2010

Art Market

Hey everyone! I have some good news. Trevor's cousin runs this fun art market in Salt Lake (in the Sugarhouse area) a few times a year and one is coming up this Friday. I'm going to be selling some of the felt growth charts and hair clips I have made at the art market, and I'm excited/nervous to see if I sell anything. I started making these growth charts last December to give as Christmas gifts, and I couldn't stop. Below are a couple pictures of the ones I made just so you know what I'm talking about. The ones I'm selling now look a little different than these, but it's the same idea.


Anyway, if you're interested in seeing them and/or what else is at the market, stop by on Friday. There are always really fun things there. Also, if you purchase something from the "Hearts for Haiti" booth, 100% of the sale will be donated to Haitian relief. So come check it out.

I think I will also rummage up some kind of blog or something to post the growth charts on as well, in case people are interested in buying them that way. But all in good time...

No comments:

Post a Comment