Sunday, September 14, 2008

New continent, new hair color

Maybe I was inspired by the many women in Poland who died their hair varying shades of shockingly red red, or maybe I was just tired of the non-color that my hair had become. It was too light to be brown, too brown to be blond, too ugly to be liked. I had gone blonder in the past, but the time had come for a new kind of change. I wanted to try out being an official brunette. The result? A little bit of brown, a little bit of red, and a whole lot of fun.

before
Eating a cookie at Enrichment in Poland. Nice.

and after

There's also the weird curly/straight difference here, so maybe that's going to throw things off the assessment. Plus, you may not be able to take your eyes off my gimpy eye. (What can I say, it's still a tiny bit light sensitive...even 4 years after the virus extravaganza.) So good luck. Let me know what you think.

7 comments:

  1. i like the color a LOT. you should color in your eyebrows too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That's a big difference! Yes, the curly vs. straight throws me off, but it looks great! Very L.A. appropriate.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So I love the color, cut and the bangs!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Scoresby - It is I, Brittny the cool. I finally started blogging so I finally have a place to put your blog (to the side of mine where I can visit it often). So you move from Poland go to Cali? Amazing. Are you living in Utah right now?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm a fan! Yay - I almost always think it's better to go light to darker than dark to light. Fake blondes are even worse than real blondes (don't be offended)

    ReplyDelete
  6. CUTE hair!!! oh my goodness. i love it. and YOU'RE MOVING TO LA!!!?!?! just remember i'm in sd county. if you are EVER this way, i need to know. :) love you kids!

    ReplyDelete